Thursday, June 18, 2009

Everything you said to me

Get out right now
I can’t stand the lies
I believed one too many times
I wanna see you running out that door
Don’t wanna hear you speak once more
(Chorus)
All the lies that you spread
All the things that you said
I believed in you and me.
My broken heart feels dead
After all that you said…
All lies I believed things I thought I could see.

Can’t believe that’s its over
Your love was tantalizing
But all along you were lying
Something you used as a ploy
To use my heart as a toy
Now it’s over and I wanna see you leaving
Don’t ever come back
(Chorus)

And now im standing here in the rain
Watching you leave
The tears falling from my face
I realize everything you said to me
Was all a lie and now
I’m glad to see you leaving…

No comments:

Post a Comment