Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Its funny how your dead when people start listening...

If I die young bury me in satin
Lay me down on a bed of roses
Sink my in the river at dawn.
Send me away with the words of a love song

This song is powerful...And I absoulutely love it. My favorite lines are:
Its funny how your dead when people start listing and
Penny for your thought no mine are worth a dollar...

All these suicides these days are mostly because no one would listen.
No one wanted to care because the sad person was a damper to their "perfect lives." Deep down these people never wanted to die. They didnt want death. They wanted someone to listen, someone to care about them. They wanted someone to look at them and say "are you okay?" DO you wanna TALK ABOUT IT?" Anything would have saved them. "you look nice today" wow great shoes" If we would take the time to notice them maybe it wouldnt happen. So many people say " I should have known" I should have seen it" I should have asked" HOw did I not know?" Now that thier gone it seems like they really were depressed" I should have listened"

WHen their gone its too late to listen. You cant listen anymore. Listen NOW care NOW. Your blessed with what you have. DOnt waste it on yourself. Help others give to others. Our thoughts should be worth so much more to people. They should be priceless. Our thoughts are what drive us to madness. Its the people who care that drive those thoughts down to sanity. A random stranger in the grocery store could be thinking " look at all these people...they have no idea what I'm feeling...they have no idea I'm going to die tonight...they dont care...no one cares...maybe if i look sad someone will say something...maybe I wont die...maybe someone will say something...maybe theyll save me...maybe...maybe...maybe not" You could save them...smile to EVERYONE...try giving compliments...try to find something in them. THey wont say anything until someone stands up to them and says "says whats wrong? and I wont take "nothing" for an answer" because all they really want is to have someone look them in the eye see the hurt and care enough to try and make it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment