Friday, July 23, 2010

Patching things up

Dear best friend:] (the two pina colada kind not the well idk what i was gonna say kind0_o)
I've been sitting here thinking really hard. I realized something. I've been really aweful to you for no real reason. I've said things I cant take back but that I can be sorry for. And I know that sorry is never really good enough. I do realize that I've hurt you. I had no reason to and I'm sorry that you became a victim of the words I've spoken...well typed actually. I regret and take back everything I've said and done. I'm sure that this isnt enough to make you my friend again but I'm going to try. I seriously dont know what clicked inside my head to say those things or treat you the way I did. Sometimes I wonder why I say the things I say. Sometimes I think that maybe I just say those things to keep the pain out. I realize that pushed the only person away that I could honestly trust and confide in. I pushed you away and thats not fair. I hurt you. I'm sorry like honestly sorry. Your like the best friend I've ever had and I dont know why I pushed you away. I regret it big time. I'm reading through our old notebook. the front is covered with all kinds of decorations. Remember that one song that we were like stuck on? That band called C-note? yea theyre on the front cover!! The song next to thier name is "lo siento" I'm sorry. Remember Superman? All those code names for those guys...and now finally youve found your PRINCE CHARMING!!! I really do wish you the best of luck!! Do remember our bio teacher? She was like the best teacher EVER!!! Geez I feel guilty for what I said sam. I feel like I'v let you down. If you dotn forgive me it's okay...I just wanted to let you know that I'm through with hurting you. I'm through with it I just want us to be friends again. I know this isnt enough to get our friendship back. But my mission here is to apologize and I hope that you know that I'm really sorry for everything. I hope that you can forgive me and yea
Hot Fudge Sundae
Ps remember kimballs "half birthday"? or was is "un birthday"?

No comments:

Post a Comment