Saturday, November 28, 2009

disconnect

It's hard to explain...when friends drift away...when time steals all those memories and rips you apart. You grow up and go your different ways. Everything is just awkward...you know what I mean? Part of you wants that friendship to stay...but the other part of you knows that its not going to. Maybe its what happened right before you started drifting away...or maybe its all kinds of things stacked up into a mountain that you cant even climb...not even for one second can you see yourself being good friends with this person any longer...because people change...they grow apart...its a part of life that we as people go through all the time. Theres no anger or hate or sadness in what I am writing. The only thing there is is understanding. We've grown apart. Things have changed. I've learned that. Time has a funny way of doing that. It has a funny way of making things seem...faded and vague. I've actually gone through this time and time again...and I cry for awhile...then I wonder about it...And then finally I accept it...I give up. Part of me doesnt want to and other knows its gotta give. I've known this was coming for awhile...Well I've given in...You know that new friends change that too? They seem to understand you better...I dont know...what it is...but we have drifted apart...and we cant change that...Ive finally accepted it...and Im really sorry...but you should too...Im really sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment