Saturday, November 7, 2009

IM crying yes im crying

I have no idea whats going on in my life anymore...its so dumb that i have to hear everything from your uncle...your my best friend...if i didnt respond to a text that means i didnt get it...i have no other way to explain. I built up this wall because i never heard from you...and now im sooo bitter about it all...I have no idea how to explain it. This may be making you cry...but I've been crying, for a long time...and it sucks...i go to cheyenne and my guy best friend became my guy best friend two weeks after i met him... two weeks...and we talk everyday...but i barely hear from you ever anymore...and then i get this text that was demanding of me...that i had to go to a game i wasnt allowed to even go to! but it was sooo frustrating for me...because i wanted to..but my dad had surgery and my grandma died. then you call me and it was just awkward...i have no idea where to go from there...its just strange...just strange

No comments:

Post a Comment