Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New friends...old friends

You know how when you move somewhere...even schools...things change? It seems that people grow apart and forget eachother...were not important any more because were not there everyday...and then when you finally realize that maybe you should make contact with them. Theyre busy with new friends. I know because I've been through it recently. I want to see all my old friends. However...some of them dont want to see me. I can't wait for the day I see the ones that do care the ones that mean something. My best friends, and all the others. Some I havnt even talked to...but its okayy because I hope that once they see me they will be happy. My new friends are amazing...including my new best friend...when he heard about my grandma passing away he actually came to my house to talk to me. How AWESOME is that? It's pretty awesome...I'm glad for all my friends. I have several BEST friends, and several normal friends. Some new and some old...but either way they are all VERY dear to me...and will always have a place in my heart...because thats how much i love them.

1 comment: