Wednesday, March 11, 2009

the definition...

The definition of everything is so vague.
a best friend is supposed to be some one who stands by you no mattter what and sticks by all your life..
Why havent I ever truly felt that?
love is supposed to be this connection between two people that is sweet and breath taking
Why do i feel but he doesnt?
life is supposed to be about fulfilling your dreams and becoming who you really are
Why am i constantly letting my dreams be torn to shreds by everyone?
happiness is supposed to feel like nothing can take you down and you have everything you need and more
Why do i constantly feel like somethings missing?
belonging is supposed to feel like you belong somewhere and no can take you from that
Why i dont if eel like i belong...anywhere?
im sick of definitons im sick of it all. Of people telling me who to be and what to be no one can define me because im my own person and no one can define me.

No comments:

Post a Comment