Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Big Mouth

Sometimes I say things I dont mean
Especially on here.
In most cases I'm expressing what my friends have
been going through.
Suffice to say that it may entangle with things
going on in my life...
but I never really mean it
It's just me writing to get my emotions out
I come back later and think
WHAT was I SAYING??
Then I pray and hope and plead it doesnt hurt
peoples feelings.
I'm a writer and an actress.
I can stir up an emotion I wasnt even feeling seconds ago.
SO you cant take EVERYTHING I post on here seriously.
I mean come on!!!
Yes I hurt you...but we've both done our fair share
and theres no reason you need to feel bad or anything
I'm greatful for what you gave me.
I'm greatful for what friendship we did have.
Somewhere inside of me longs for us to be as
good as friends as we used to be...
Part of me longs to take everything back...
but I know I've changed...that weve both changed
Niether one of us needs to feel bad for what has happend
Because stuff happens.
Live on
BE HAPPY
and dont you dare let ANYONE including me get you down...
because I'm not worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment