Saturday, July 3, 2010

Only Hope

I love this song...I am going to learn it and sing it for the public. Its so true...I give all of my heart to every guy I've ever liked...and I pray to be his...and only his. Yet I know that it wont happen...because it never has. I'd love to be loved and I'd love to be cherished...but yet I feel somehow it wont happen. Dont think because you comment on this and say "oh youll find love" thatll Ill agree with you and say "yea I know" because as far as love goes I'm a skeptic...My hearts been broken many times...and I no longer feel it anymore. SO heres to you all who broke my heart....maybe even without realizing it... so here you go E.G, G.S, C.S, J., T.H, S.H...and so many more that I cant even think of who they are...thank you...because Im stronger and theres only hope left for me down this long lonely road...but I'll let you know I love you...more than youll ever know...

No comments:

Post a Comment