Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I cant tell you now...

If I felt it was right to tell you right now I would...but I cant...because I'm happy your happy...and Im not screwing that up for you...:/ See the thing is I liked you...it felt..right...but you obviously didnt feel the same...its sad to think that we could have been cute together...For the longest time I blamed myself...Whats wrong with me? Why cant he love me?? You have no idea. January 9th changed my life forever.I met you and that cake fight sealed the deal...I liked you A LOT...and the fact that you left your GF...who was at that sweet 16...wow...I was extatic. Shortly later you said you liked me...and things went smoothly...You gave me my first kiss...you will forever be in my heart...I'll be telling my grandchildren about you...Your written down in my history books for life...Its difficult ya know?? To have liked someone so much and then it ends two weeks later without any real reason to...It hurt...I was hurt...I felt I couldnt breathe...BUT I got over it...and we hadnt talked since...I texted you as a joke...haha..ya know...I never thought we would end up talking about this kind of thing...I never thought you actually talk to me for more that 3 texts...I was wrong because I opened my big mouth and you hate being teased...I was suprised. Now your happy...you have a girlfriend and your happy...the fact that I cant move on from the guy who gave me my first kiss is MY problem...You...you be happy and love her to death...dont worry about me I'll find him...My dork in tin foil will come for me...yes I said dork in tin foil...because superheros and knights are overated...So again I say in my complicated girlish ways...which I wish I wasnt so girlishly complicated...am saying be happy...live life...and dont let a silly girl like me ruin that for youXD

No comments:

Post a Comment