Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Dreams, cute boys, and TEXAS

I fell in love...recently...his name isnt important...well it is...buts its more than his name I love. IDK where its gone too. WHY is he doing this to me? leading me on screwing with my emotions...I mean Im sure he didnt or doesnt mean to...but I thought I really liked him...hmmm. I had this dream...where we kissed...and I woke up and I had to take long deep breaths just to slow my heart down...It took like 10 minutes...I couldnt function...I just get dizzy thinking about it...and it was JUST A DREAM!!! Lifes confusing when your a girl in search of true love... ALSO...my best friend...well guy best friend...is moving to TEXAS this summer...I've already cried...and am going to cry the day he leaves...he has an amazing personality and the sweetest heart. He got amazing eyes and hes a body builder....so hes strong:] Litte does he know I'm in love with him...and he has no clue...I'm scared to tell him...I dont want to lose him...I keep thinking "My happily ever after is moving to TEXAS" WHY? because his dad (who raised him when his mom left them) is getting out of jail...and he finally gets to see him again...his hero his everything. I LOVE HIM...and I'm too scared to tell him...then my best friend crystal pipes up and says "you dont need a happily ever after, you need a happily ever forever..." that made my day...but I'm still too scared to tell him I love him...

No comments:

Post a Comment