Thursday, June 3, 2010

well well well

So this is what it comes to. When I dont want to talk to someone I turn to the world wide web of strangers. Guess this happens. Its not that I dont have anyone to talk to...I just dont know which one...Which one will tell me exactly what this heart ache is...I have it for no reason, at least none that I can think of. The day draws nearer...June 23rd...when he leaves, and so does my heart. I cant help but think he will forget about me and I'll be all alone again. Although we were never really together I feel my heart slowly tearing and preparing a piece of itself to send with him to that state which now I hate to say the name of aloud. I love to write and thats why I'm here. To share my endless rants about life and my many problems. The internet is the only sure way that I can be heard. Random visitors at random moments. All with a different opinion. Could it be the very person I'm talking about? Could it be their family? Friends? Or just a total stranger who can relate to my misery...or not? Is it someone who thinks I'm just a whiny person? Who knows these days. But for now I share my misery in complete silence. On this blog I share secrets...because you dont know me. SO how can you hurt me with them? Im sure that some may know me...but I wont share the secrets that can ruin me...Just the ones I'm too scared to say aloud. How is it that I can tell the world this...but I cant face it head on? Why is it so much easier to share with strangers...Why? Because with your friends and family they might give you the response your dying not to hear. The world wide web doesnt answer, it doesnt talk back, it just listens. For a brief moment you can let go your feelings and cry your eyes out with out someone telling you to suck it up. As I write this I think about him, about june 23rd, and how empty my heart is already. well well well...see what I've gotten myself into this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment