Thursday, June 3, 2010

Wow...

Sometimes theyll suprise you
and youll be awed...
Sometimes theyll break you
and youll hurt...
Somtimes they wont care
and youll wonder why?
Why did you put so much effort
into it?
Why?
Why did you bend over backwards
just to please them?
Why?
Why did you bust your heart
up just to see them let you
down once again?
Why?
Why do they all of a sudden
come back begging when theyve
lost you?
All you have left to say is
wow...
How could I let you torment me
for so long...
How could I blindly follow you?
All I can say is wow...
and the crack in my chest
tears bigger
big enough to rip my heart out
All I can say is wow...
All these shattered promises
and misguided thoughts
All I can say is wow...
Yet I set myself up for it
once more...
One more time for heart ache
and maybe the pain will be through
because if this doesnt work out
I'll give up
and I'll never love again
not like I loved you...
because all I can say is wow...

No comments:

Post a Comment