Monday, June 7, 2010

Well here it is...

I'm afriad of a A LOT of things.
The thing I'm most afraid of is telling you...
I LOVE YOU...
Youre an AMAZING guy and
one of my best friends.
You make me feel beautiful...
Which is hard to do...
Even if you dont realize it.
I'm too scared to say so...
youre leaving so soon.
I dont think I can handle that pain.
Sure my hearts been broken plenty of times
but this pain is different.
I watched you from afar.
Youre a beautiful person
You have a heart of GOLD
Your lifes been messed up but yet...
YOURE SOO HAPPY!!!
You dont let much get you down.
We dont talk much...
But I love you for who you are
I watch from a distance
because you like them.
I cry inside because I'll never know
if I was beautiful enough for you.
You have no idea...
because...
I'm just too SCARED to tell you.
It's not like you wont move...
It's not like youll say I love you too...
Because all you see is friendship...
and honestly thats better than nothing...
I love you

What more can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment